Repeat Prescriptions 01823 285401
10.30am-12.30pm and 2.30pm-4.30pm Monday - Friday
All repeat prescriptions are ordered and processed through our prescriptions desk.
THE PRACTICE REQUIRES 3 WORKING DAYS TO PROCESS REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS. If you choose to instruct a pharmacy to collect prescriptions on your behalf please add on the time they require for collection and dispensing (this extra time is outside our control). Please check with the Pharmacy before collecting your medicines.
These can be ordered in a number of ways:
- Order on line by following the link below
Click here to access the Emis Access Prescription System
(Register in person at the practice for this service. Please bring photo identification and a recent ultility bill containing your name)
- Call into either surgery with your request (please use the right hand side of prescription for re-ordering)
- Telephone our repeat prescription line (before 10.30am and after 4.30pm you can leave your request on our voicemail)
- Speak to a repeat prescribing clerk between 10.30am and 4.30pm
Please help by:
- Giving at least 3 working days notice of all repeat prescription requests
- Stating your name or your patient number if you know it
- Knowing exactly what drugs you need
Decide whether you want to collect from the surgery or have the prescription passed to a pharmacy (where available).
Where you have instructed, the Practice will allow repeat prescriptions to be collected by pharmacies on your behalf. This is a private /commercial arrangement between you and the pharmacy of your choice.
More information about ‘Patient Access’ can be found at http://www.patient.co.uk/patientaccess.asp